🔮 Programs & Tools
Here are some programs and tools that could help you in your daily work. It ranges from a simple command line tool to a full-featured desktop application.
Command Line Tools
- zsh in combination with oh-my-zsh lets your install plugins and themes.
- fig - adds VSCode-style autocomplete to your existing terminal
- nvm - Node Version Manager. It's the easy way to manage multiple versions of Node.js.
Web -and Desktop Apps
- Carbon - Create and share beautiful images of your source code.
- ray.so - Turn your code into beautiful images. Choose from a range of syntax colors, and toggle between a dark and light window.
- Duotone - Find beautiful free duotone images to use in any project, or make custom duotone images by uploading your own image and applying a duotone effect in seconds.
- Raycast - the powerful version of macOS Spotlight
- Sharefull - macOS Share Menu extension
- Magnet - macOS Window manager
- Maccy - Clipboard manager for macOS
- Roy Color Picker - a simple, powerful, and beautiful macOS color picker
- Spline - Easily create and publish 3D web experiences
- Postman - a powerful REST client
- CleanMyMac X - a powerful macOS system cleanup tool
- Figma - a powerful design tool
- Pitch - the presentation tool for designers
- PopSQL - a nicer way to write and run SQL queries
Services & APIs
- Firebase - a cloud database
- PlanetScale - serverless database platform
- Supabase - a open source Firebase alternative
- Auto Close Tag
- Auto Rename Tag
- Bracket Pair Colorizer 2
- Console Log
- ES7 React/Redux/GraphQL/React-Native snippets
- File Utils
- Git Lens
- Import Cost
- IntelliSense for CSS class names in HTML
- Live Server
- Markdown All in One
- Material Icon Theme
- PostCSS Language Support
- Visual Studio IntelliCode
I recommend to explore the community files of other creators. They often have a lot of useful components like a Social Media Kit.
- Stark - The suite of integrated accessibility tools for your product design and development team
- Figmotion - Figmotion is an animation tool built right in Figma
- Unsplash - Unsplash is a free, hi-res, high-quality photos for your design projects
- Border - Border is a Figma plugin that lets you add borders to your layers
- Font Scale - is a quick tool to generate a harmonious and consistent typography hierarchy.
- SkewDat - Live skew any shape and fine-tune with simple non-destructive controls.
- Smart Data - Smart data inserts data from a JSON file or random data according to the layer name
- Arc - Curve to your text upward, downward or into a circle with ease
- SmoothShadow - Make a smooth shadow with easing curves.
- Mesh Gradient - Mesh Gradient generates a gradient image with an underlying 2d mesh, and lets you edit the vertices & edges of the mesh to get the perfect gradient look.